This Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats recipes takes just minutes to prepare, but sometimes a few extra minutes of time are very rare and precious in the morning. Why not make your morning a little less hectic and and make a weeks worth of breakfast at one time. Then you can just grab a go. This recipe also makes for a tasty snack or dessert when your sweet tooth kicks in.
Ingredients (per mason jar)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 apple, grated or fine chopped (optional: save the other 1/4 for morning)
- Throw everything into a mason jar the night before.
- Mix it all together and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, chop up the remaining 1/4 apple and add it to the mason jar.
- Take it with you and enjoy!
If you prefer your overnight oats, microwave for 1-2 minutes.